(no subject)
Jan. 18th, 2007 11:29 pmClick here.
Take the quiz.
Post your results.
1) What would
la_baronne think of
missgdarcy? Well, they are quite good friends. I suppose that's the answer.
2) Is
devilisheverett related to
nursegavin? ....Not to my knowledge.
3) What comic book character would
auburn_wotton be? If I knew what a comic book was, I'm certain I could answer.
4) What animal should
auburn_wotton be combined with? ...Something silent. A rabbit, possibly.
5) Is
missgdarcy dead sexy? I'm sure she is to her fiance.
6) What do you disagree with
devilisheverett about? Many things.
7) Do you have
missgdarcy's screenname? No.
8) One thing you can't stand about
la_baronne? Nothing, really. She's quite a sweet young lady.
9) Has
auburn_wotton been to your house/dorm? No, thank goodness.
10) What word best describes
missgdarcy? Demure.
11) Which president would
auburn_wotton be likely to idolize? ...President?
12) Is
missgdarcy an emo? No.
13) If
nursegavin took over the world, who would be happy? Well, I certainly would.
14) Are
thesunisastar and
auburn_wotton married? No.
15) Which of your friends should
la_baronne go out with? ...Her husband, I should think.
16) What is
auburn_wotton's favorite food? I have no idea.
17) What would you do if you found out
auburn_wotton has a crush on you? ...That would certainly be awkward.
18) Is
mac_dubh in a relationship? Yes. Alas.
19) Is
auburn_wotton popular? I think so.
20) If
sham_marriage were hanging off a cliff, what would
nursegavin do? I should hope he would help her up.
21) If
devilisheverett had a superpower, what would it be? His charm.
22) One quality you find attractive in
mac_dubh? ...Er. Everything, really.
23) Does
sham_marriage smoke? No.
24) If
la_baronne was a superhero, who would be his/her archnemesis? ...Madam Elphaba, possibly?
25) Is
missgdarcy a high school student? No.
Take the quiz.
Post your results.
1) What would
2) Is
3) What comic book character would
4) What animal should
5) Is
6) What do you disagree with
7) Do you have
8) One thing you can't stand about
9) Has
10) What word best describes
11) Which president would
12) Is
13) If
14) Are
15) Which of your friends should
16) What is
17) What would you do if you found out
18) Is
19) Is
20) If
21) If
22) One quality you find attractive in
23) Does
24) If
25) Is